Cylindrical Installation Tools
Our customers ask a lot of the installation tools for their cylindrical fasteners. And they should.
- Heavy-duty body and nut roller cages for solid fastener engagement and trouble-free operation
- 20% Increase in roller surface area improves fastener grip and roller lifespan
- Push-button thumb reverser for quick-and-easy installation and removal
- Heavy-duty front-end housing resists cracking from hard use and drops
- Protective nylon nose cap to protect surface, exclusive to AeroFast
- Speed control with flow restrictor enables more precise torque adjustments
- Pre-set torque from 8-20 lbs
- Steel end cap for greater durability
- Compact, high-end precision motor
- Threaded retainer on nose end for easier maintenance
- Available with guide bushing to aid fastener to tool orientation.
- Compatible with all cylindrical temporary fasteners
Available with these motor options:
- AF-10-5100 Ingersoll Rand Motor
- AF-15-5500 Atlas Copco Motor
Download AF-5100 nose drawings, including retainer spanner wrench:
Hex Body Installation Tools
- Max RPM: 2000
- Max Torque: 32 In/lbs fully adjustable by air flow restrictor
Making manual fasteners feel almost automated, we offer quality Aero-Fast hand tools for installation and removal of all plier-operated fasteners and cylindrical body fasteners.
- AF-200 – Manual Fastener Pliers
- AFCHT-10 – Cylindrical Fastener Hand Tool
- AFCHT-20-01 – Cylindrical Fastener Hand Tool with Handle. Allows for increased torque application to the fastener. Also used to access fasteners in limited workspace conditions.